Royal Irish Regiment Museum

The museum is currently closed, pending relocation. The collection traces the history of the Regiment from the raising of its most senior antecedent, The Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers in 1689, to the present day with an emphasis on the activities of The Royal Irish Regiment and its immediate predecessors, The Royal Irish Rangers and The Ulster Defence Regiment. For enquiries during the closure period please contact the Royal Irish Fusiliers Museum.

Contact Details:

Royal Irish Fusiliers Regimental Museum
Sovereign's House,
The Mall,
Armagh,
BT61 9Dl

Tel:
+44 (0) 28 3752 2911

Fax:
+44 (0) 28 3752 2911

Curator:
Mrs Amanda Moreno